Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lesbian spank inferno.

We have a large oriental rug that used to live in our bedroom. Because we have a small child who has had frequent stomach viruses in the past year, we had to send it out for cleaning at the beginning of the summer. I repeatedly remember and then forget to call about having it returned, but I finally got my act together yesterday and managed to schedule the delivery for this morning between 8 and 9.

While waiting for the delivery guys to arrive, I was doing the dishes and watching Coupling on Hulu. It was the "Circus of the Epidurals" episode and everyone was arriving at the ante-natal class with Susan and Steve. When the guys called from downstairs, I paused the show so I could find my checkbook and answer the door. They had set down the rug and I was writing the check when a female British voice emanating from my computer very clearly said: "Lesbian spank inferno." She kept on talking but I don't remember what came next. You would have to watch at least one episode of Coupling to get it ("Inferno" from season 1 is where this joke began), but suffice it to say that a) Coupling is hilarious and if you have never seen it, you should and b) I thought that the two guys delivering the rug were going to choke.

P.S. I have now achieved at least one thing on my bucket list. Titling a blog post "Lesbian spank inferno" has always been a dream of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment