Saturday, August 13, 2011

A week in the life...fail.

I didn't fail with my attempt at "week in the life" posts because I neglected to post. Instead, the posts were a failure because they were about a terrible week in my life, and not the first one I would want to remember. It makes me unhappy, mostly because my weeks are usually filled with a good balance of really awesome stuff (like my little guy) and ordinary, everyday stuff, with a few not-so-great moments mixed in, because we all have those moments. The week I wrote about just happened to be very stressful and my posts about it were overwhelmingly negative, but I am not a negative person and I don't want that to be the way I come across here. So, I am planning to re-attempt this challenge another week. I'm not sure when, but one day the mood will strike me and I will be off. Hopefully to chronicle a more typical week in my life.

Be well,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment